Dordogne, FranceThe heart of the French countryside
Imagine learning the tools and attitudes of excellence in the heart of the French countryside surrounded by rolling hills and morning mist shrouded valleys. France is where my NLP journey has taken me and I would like to share my home with you as you experience the essence of NLP both for yourself and your work. I believe that the environment plays a key part of our learning and in France you have the opportunity to be outdoors or close to it depending on the weather. You have the context of a close knit village community and the clear skies that characterise this part of France. (although not guaranteed!). And to top it all you will be served some of the best local produce for your subsistence and meals during the days. The course is held at Sue’s home in France on the border of the Dordogne and the Charente. I have created a place of space and comfort where you can be truly yourself as you develop your ability to realise your true potential. Intensity can mean immersion in a relaxed way of learning that enables you to accelerate your personal and work success.
Places to Stay
You may want to think about where you might stay and make a booking now as many of the local hotelleries do get booked early especially in the summer season. If you are travelling without a car we can arrange pick up and drop off from local bed and breakfasts and these are:-
- Pauliac (also Jane is known in the area for cooking and cookery courses). This is the place where overall we recommend delegates stay
- And, La Bastide de Chapdeuil.
These get booked especially quickly so do book now. Do mention my name when booking and you should get a favourable rate. Both Pauliac and La Bastide are recommended by Alistair Sawday and for good reason.
If you have a car then other possibilities (not too far away but not in our picking up and dropping off range each day) are:-
- Le Moulin de Larcy Anita says “Treat yourself and your partner to a well deserved break – in the French countryside, heart of the Dordogne Where you will be surrounded by the tranquil, relaxing sound of water, bird calls and the sounds of nature. Relax and unwind in one of the beautifully furnished apartments. Take a stroll around the 9 hectares of land, surrounded by river. Stop and sit on a bench along-side the water’s edge and sit and stare at the tranquil movement of the river. Indulge yourself and have a luxurious head, back and neck massage – that will lull you to sleep with the warmth of soft, fluffy towels. We wish you an abundance of joy for 2009 and hope that you will be able to come and experience, or re- experience, the magic that Moulin de Larcy has to offer.”
- Hotel du Perigord in Aubeterre
- There are now a number of places you can book via AirBandB too
If you would like to know any more about any of these venues or other options do ask us directly.